MGED CMD share
- This is a developer command.
- share [-u] resource dm1 [dm2]
- Optional. Unshare resource.
- Resource to be shared/unshared.
- Display Manager in which resource will be shared.
- Optional. Second Display Manager in which resource will be shared.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "share" command provides a mechanism to share (or unshare with the –u option) resources among display managers. When a resource is shared between two or more display managers, any change to that resource is seen only in the sharing display managers. The supported resource types are:
- ad (ADC)
- ax (Axes)
- c (Color Schemes)
- d (Display Lists)
- g (Grid)
- m (Menu)
- r (Rubber Band)
- vi (View)
- var (MGED Variables)
- mged> share g .dm_ogl0 .dm_ogl1
- .dm_ogl0 shares its grid resource with .dm_ogl1.
- mged> share -u g .dm_ogl1
- .dm_ogl1 acquires a private copy of the grid resource.
- No related commands.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/12/2007 at: 7:22:24 AM