MGED CMD rotobj
- rotobj [-i] x y z
- Optional. Treat supplied values as increments, not absolutes.
- X axis rotation, in degrees.
- Y axis rotation, in degrees.
- Z axis rotation, in degrees.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "rotobj" command rotates the currently edited object by z angle degrees about the z direction, y angle about the y direction, and x angle degrees about the x direction in that order. If an -i option is included, then the rotations are treated as increments to the previous rotations. MGED must be in the matrix edit mode for this command to be useful. The p command provides a similar capability for primitive editing.
- mged> rotobj 0 0 25
- Rotate the currently edited object by 25 degrees about the z direction from the original orientation
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 2:04:45 PM