MGED CMD matpick
- matpick # | combination/member
- Level of desired selection.
- Valid path in current DB.
- No Return Values for this command.
"matpick" command selects which matrix in the illuminated path should be edited. A number may be specified with 0 being the topmost selection. A combination/member may be specified to indicate that the matrix in combination that corresponds to member is to be edited. This command is only useful in matrix edit mode at the point where the user is selecting which matrix in the illuminated path should be edited. It is used internally by MGED; the user should generally use the mouse to make this selection.
- mged> matpick group1/region3
- Select the matrix for region3 in group1 for editing.
- No related commands.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 1:51:34 PM