MGED CMD edcomb
- edcomb combname -R regionid air_code los [material_code]
- Name of combination to be edited
- Is Region flag.
- Valid RegionID
- Valid Air Code
- Line of Sight thickness.
- Optional. Valid Material Code.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "edcomb" command allows the user to modify the attributes of a combination. The combname is the name of the combination to be modified. An R flag indicates that the region flag should be set; otherwise, the region flag is unset. If the region flag is not being set, then the remainder of the attributes are ignored. If the region flag is being set, then the region_id, aircode, los, and material_code are set according to the arguments supplied.
- mged> edcomb comb1 R 1001 0 50 8
- Make comb1 a region and set its ident to 1001, its air code to 0, its LOS to 50, and its material code to 8.
- mged> edcomb comb1 0 0 0 0
- Unset the region flag for combination comb1.
- No related commands.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 12:38:33 PM