MGED CMD dup
- dup file [prefix]
- File to be checked against the current database
- Optional. Prefix to be prepended to each object name.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "dup" command checks the specified file (which is expected to contain a BRL-CAD model) for names that are the same as those in the current model. If a prefix is included on the command line, all names in the specified file will have that prefix added to their names before comparison with the current model. This command is often used prior to invoking the dbconcat command to ensure that there are no name clashes.
- mged> dup other_model.g abc
- Do the same check as above, but prefix all the names in other_model.g with abc before comparing with the names in the current model
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 12:33:04 PM