MGED CMD bev
- bev [-t] [-P#] new_obj Boolean_formula
- the resulting object will consist entirely of triangular facets
- specifies the number of CPUs to use for the calculation (however, this is currently ignored).
- No Return Values for this command.
The "bev" command performs the operations indicated in the Boolean_formula and stores the result in new_obj. The new_obj will be stored as an NMG shape (it may be converted to a by using the nmg_simplify command). If the -t option is specified, then the resulting object will consist entirely of triangular facets. The default is to allow facets of any complexity, including holes. The -P option specifies the number of CPUs to use for the calculation (however, this is currently ignored). Only simple Boolean_formulas are allowed. No parentheses are allowed and the operations are performed from left to right with no precedence. More complex expressions must be expressed as BRL-CAD objects using the r, g, or c commands and evaluated using the facetize or ev commands.
- mged> bev -t triangulated_lens sphere1 + sphere2
- Create a triangulated object by intersecting objects sphere1 and sphere2.
- No related commands.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 12:00:14 PM