MGED CMD M
- M [1|0] xpos ypos
- Button press event: press (1) or release (0).
- X mouse position in mged screen coordinates between -2047 and +2047.
- Y mouse position in mged screen coordinates between -2047 and +2047.
- No Return Values for this command.
Send an mged mouse (i.e., defaults to a middle mouse button) event. With the default bindings, an mged mouse event while in the viewing mode moves the view so that the point currently at screen position (xpos, ypos) is repositioned to the center of the mged display (compare to the center command). The M command may also be used in other editing modes to simulate an mged mouse event.
- mged> M 1 100 100
- Translate the point at screen coordinates (100, 100) to the center of the mged display
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 1:48:49 PM