|Project Name||New Cross-Platform 3D Display Manager|
|Student Name||Bogolin Simion Vlad|
|Link to proposal||http://brlcad.org/wiki/User:Vladbogolin/Proposal/DisplayManager|
- Embed Qt in Tk windows
- Line drawing
- Text drawing
- Keyboard and mouse integration
- Embedding a framebuffer window
- 30 May 2013:
- Updated short description of the project on the melange page.
- 1 June 2013:
- A first step in implementing the qt display manager. Now it only prints logs similar to txt dm, but has some improvements
- 4 June 2013:
- Final version of Qt dm patch
- 14 June 2013:
- Added to g-voxel (src/conv/g-voxel.c) program the same optional arguments as the src/libged/voxelize.c (-s -t and -d).
- Weekly milestone:
- As I haven't worked with Qt before I will focus on getting more familiarized with it this week and also a more detailed look on the existing dm's code to be sure I will not miss anything.
- 17 June 2013:
- Created a first qt small application. It is not something complicated. I focused on the compilation procedure and how to integrate qt with cmake.
- 18 June 2013:
- I successfully built a qt project using cmake. I struggled with the difference between Qt4 and Qt5 but finally managed to make a cmake build.
- 19 June 2013:
- Got commit access
- Updated the txt display manager patch