Hello. I am interested in ray-tracing, and GPGPU. I work on the OpenCL acceleration of the BRL-CAD librt rendering pipeline:
OCL librt Development Status
- Refactored dispatcher, shoot, optical renderer to process many rays in parallel when rendering an image or block.
- HLBVH object partitioning builder in C. traversal in OCL.
- GPU side database storage of OCL implemented primitives.
- Ported compute intensive or critical parts of the dispatcher, boolean evaluation, optical renderer to OCL.
- OCL dispatcher that performs the shot routines for a whole frame.
- OCL rasterizer that does the pixel pushing for a whole frame.
- OCL lighting modes: Phong, Diffuse, Surface Normals.
- OCL lighting modes: Multi-hit transparent.
- TOR and TGC shot routines in OCL.
- Surface normal routines for all OCL implemented primitives.
- CPU HLBVH BOT shot construction with OCL traversal and interpolated per pixel normals.