Coummunity Bonding Period
- Setup the Development Log
- Explore and analyze different key-value datastores.
- Discuss with Mentors and finalize the perfect datastore.
- Downloaded and installed Hiredis (v0.14.1) on my machine
- hiredis.prf is created for auto-detection of hiredis
- Exploring hiredis and redis
- Created pcache.h which contains the core methods to connect and communicate with the server.
- Written some functionality of the PCache class.
- Testing and resolving different degenerate cases in PCache.
- Added somemore functionality for PCache class.
- Testing of PCache class and added required guards ENABLE_HIREDIS
- Pushed the code into repo and results show a success.
- Understanding the layout of preference dialog.
- Created the required GUI, which takes the IP address and port number and connects to the Redis server.
- Pushed the code to the repo and checks ran successfully.
- Exploring Redis commands
- Added authentication functionality to PCache class
- Added required GUI in preferences to take password.
- Added prepending functions
- Added print function