- 1 22 August 2012
- 2 20 August 2012
- 3 17-19 August 2012
- 4 15-16 August 2012
- 5 12-14 August 2012
- 6 8-11 August 2012
- 7 1-6 August 2012
- 8 28-29 July 2012
- 9 21 July 2012
- 10 20 July 2012
- 11 17-18 July 2012
- 12 11-12 July 2012
- 13 9-10 July 2012
- 14 5 July 2012
- 15 3 July 2012
- 16 1 July 2012
- 17 30 Jun 2012
- 18 29 Jun 2012
22 August 2012
- Tried running the bottle app on multi-threaded and asynchronous servers. Tested out Tornado. Currently running on python-paste
20 August 2012
17-19 August 2012
- Rolled out the crude website which is hosted at http://220.127.116.11:8080/
- Upload page working on the localhost but buggy on the VPS
- Full of bugs, project immature
15-16 August 2012
- Added views for the plots and configured the output to be presented via the template in the view
- Made changes to existing folder structure for the Bottle app to run
- Configured and made a run_server.py script
- Source is at https://bitbucket.org/suryajith/benchmark/src
- Awaiting Dr.Rai's perusal of the patches.
12-14 August 2012
- Necessary changes in the db structure for the data needed for graphs
- Necessary changes to the Parser script
- Absolute Performance vs Reference images over various architectures
- Average Performance vs Architectures
- Average Performance per CPU MHz vs Architectures
- Absolute Performance vs CPU over various architectures
- Absolute Performance vs CPU over various images for specific architecture
- Forms for comparision between various architectures
- Three modes of data displayed : text, table, graph
- Below are some examples of the graphs generated from the data in the database
8-11 August 2012
- MVC framework using bottle
- Developed controllers for upload and basic charting libraries
- Charting libraries : Wrapper over the GCharts by generating and thus embedding the js code
1-6 August 2012
- More failed attempts at working with mediawiki
28-29 July 2012
- Implemented a custom form renderer.
- Results to be integrated.
21 July 2012
- Realized that simpleforms do not help much and have begun writing the forms natively in PHP.
20 July 2012
- Still figuring out the forms and the implementation of the actions
17-18 July 2012
- Playing around with the Simple forms extension. Naive html forms wouldn't help as the action can't be hard coded.
- It has some issues with mediawiki 1.20(alpha) due to some deprecations in the mediawiki codebase but figured out a few of them.
11-12 July 2012
- Upload form on the special page.
- Read up on Google charts embedding. Thoughts on the features required for the frontend.
9-10 July 2012
- Documentation and fixing the flow. logging cleanup.
5 July 2012
- Read up the forms implementation for the frontend of mediawiki extension
3 July 2012
- Web API set up. Mail has been sent to the mailing list asking folks to submit the logs through the API and mail.
- Documentation, implement logging through out.
- Read up about frontend forms for upload and data request.
- The frontend is being setup through a special page which is the view part of the mediawiki extension.
1 July 2012
- Setting the demo server up. It is hosted at http://18.104.22.168 and that is being configured now for the demo purposes.
- Documentation of the work
30 Jun 2012
- Integrating all the things worked on. Testing the process.