|Project Name||Materials Database Project|
|Student Name||Mihai Neacșu|
- 1 - 5 Jun:
- Nothing, had final exams
- 13 - 22 Jun:
- Nothing, worked on thesis
- 23 Jun
- Learned how to use libcurl and looked into a mockup library for libcurl in order to test functionality.
- 24 Jun
- Went over the BRL-CAD tutorial series and got a basic understanding on how to use it.
- 25 Jun
- Started reading rtweight and gqa source files to get a better idea on how they work.
- 26 Jun
- Running a few experiments made it all clearer and also took on an easy task (rtweight behaviour on primitives). This proved really insightful on how rtweight and gqa work and what are some of the used structs.
- 27 Jun
- Modify rtweight to accept file paths for the .density file.
- 28 Jun
- 29 Jun - 1 Jul
- Modify rtweight and gqa to use local and remote URIs for .density files
- 2 Jul
- Had to digg around to understand how to add libcurl to the build process.
- 3 Jul
- 4 Jul
- Made the suggested changes to the last patch: added 2 interfaces to libbu, one for curl requests (eliminated duplication) and one for reading lines from a string, resembling bu_fgets.
- 5 Jul
- Objective: add unit tests for rtweight and gqa GET requests.