This page is a list of the tasks remaining to make rtweight a usable tool with the new Voronoi implementation that Mario Meissner coded during his SOCIS 2017 program.
For any questions about the current algorithm, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Minor required code changes
- Get rid of all static arrays, and make use of dynamic memory instead.
- Get rid of the MARGIN variable and use already existing BU tools to handle float comparisons.
- Find a better way to grant all hit calls access to the user_plist. Currently this is a global variable.
- Handle different materials properly. For now we assume all our data points are for one material, and we don't check which material we are crossing.
- Add an option to create and store a new datapoint-set to a file.
- Add an option to use a file to load the datapoints.
- Change the usage function to reflect all the changes.
- Change the return text to reflect all the changes.