Difference between revisions of "User:Mandeeps708/GSoC16/logs"
(added dev logs)
m (→Coding Period)
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
Revision as of 18:58, 23 May 2016
Name: Mandeep Singh
Project: The FreeCAD Plugin Installer
Community Bonding Period
- Discussion about the project proposal.
- Build FreeCAD from source on Archlinux.
- Shifted to Ubuntu and tried building. Discussed the dependencies issue faced on IRC.
- One issue was solved by creating a symlink of libfreeimage.so to /usr/lib from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ due to a bug on Ubuntu 16.04 (Xenial).
- Another issue I was facing was related to C++.
c++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus) Please submit a full bug report,
It was due to the make -j4 as it made the compiler run out of memory. Never happened on Archlinux though.
- Discussed to use PySide and Qt.
- Learning PySide.
23 May : Plan is to try out the existing pluginloader & addon installer. Trying the pluginloader.