|Project Name||Consolidating and Adding the Image Processing Functions to LIBICV|
|Project Sudent||Mohit Daga|
|Phone Number||+91 9783582684|
This page will contain weekly targets and Updates about the work done.
From 1st to 5th June
Will be unavialable on the internet, Visiting the meditation facility.
- Targets during this time
- As per the proposal document I will be studying the Image Processing tools.
- Read Details reagarding SVN.
5th June to 9th June
- Read Codes of the utilitis from Group 1-8. Made Rough Notes for all theses utilities and working for an Implementation Plan.
10th June to 12th June
- Api Design and Posting them on BRLCAD website. It can be accessed from here.
12th June - 14th June
- Working on conversion tools. Posted a patch for conversion of pix-bw and bw-pix.Patch can be found [].
Week 1 (17-22 June)
- Structure Definitions : This week structure and api defintions were designed. had good discussions with the mentors on the possibility of the design and finalizing it.
- Later during the end of week I read about high defintion images. Familiarized myself with Openexr  image containers. Also about how bmp, png handles them. About
- Depth Converters
- Bw-pix, pix-bw : I converted these two utilities to functions. These were important because these can help convert a grey level image to a colour image and vice versa. Saved as patch.
- Wrote Doxygen comments for ICV Header file. Committed by ``Erik
- Revisited my pre-application ICV_LOAD patches. Improved them and posted. Waiting to be reviewed. (Patch 197).
- Cropping Functions
- Although Groups start from the second week. During Discussions with the mentors, I implemented functionalities of Group 1. icv_rect (cropping with rectangular box.) and icv_crop(cropping with skewed cordinates). Although these have to be remodified with the new structure defintions.
P.S. From next week onwards I will update on daily basis.