GSOC 14 Summary
This week I am scheduled to implement the following
- I implemented ARS.
- Also implemented Ctypes Adapter to handle 2D Array
- Initiated witting test for ARS.
- Stuck in errors.
- Tried with different approaches to handle the array but with little success.
- Took a break off from ARS and implemented HALF runs properly. (tests also compile).
- Relooked at ARS, dug the C code, found some error and the way ars data should be sent.
- But the error still persists. although corrected my approach for sending data to mk_as
- Corrected the error after a call with Csaba, The error was related to freeing the memory from brlcad-C code and also python code. Hopefully this experience helps me solve future problems
This week's plan is to come in sync with the timeline.
- Implemented superell.
- Also made two patches in accordance with the brlcad C repository(main).
- Sent a pull request for the code to be merged.
- Also worked on metaball. Metaball has some internal functions which are to be modified. thus figuring out a way to do it.