- 1 Community Bonding Period work
- 2 Coding Period
- 2.1 Week 1:Day 1
- 2.2 Week 1:Day 2
- 2.3 Week 1:Day 3
- 2.4 Week 1:Day 4
- 2.5 Week 1:Day 5
- 2.6 Week 1:Day 6
- 2.7 Week 1:Day 7
- 2.8 Week 2:Day 1
- 2.9 Week 2:Day 2
- 2.10 Week 2:Day 3
- 2.11 Week 2:Day 4
- 2.12 Week 2:Day 5
- 2.13 Week 2:Day 6
- 2.14 Week 2:Day 7
- 2.15 Week 3:Day 1
- 2.16 Week 3:Day 2
- 2.17 Week 3:Day 3
- 2.18 Week 3:Day 4
- 2.19 Week 3:Day 5
- 2.20 Week 3:Day 6
- 2.21 Week 3:Day 7
- 2.22 4 week:day 1
- 2.23 4 week:day 2
- 2.24 4 week:day 3
- 2.25 4 week:day 4
- 2.26 4 week:day 5
- 2.27 4 week:day 6
- 2.28 4 week:day 7
- 2.29 5 week:day 1
- 2.30 5 week:day 2
- 2.31 5 week:day 3
- 2.32 5 week:day 4
- 2.33 5 week:day 5
- 2.34 5 week:day 6
- 2.35 5 week:day 7
- 2.36 6 week:day 1
- 2.37 6 week:day 2
- 2.38 6 week: day 3
- 2.39 6 week: day 4
- 2.40 6 week: day 5
- 2.41 6 week: day 6
- 2.42 6 week: day 7
- 2.43 7 week: day 1
- 2.44 7 week: day 2
- 2.45 7 week: day 3
- 2.46 7 week: day 4
- 2.47 7 week: day 5
- 2.48 7 week: day 6
- 2.49 7 week: day 7
- 2.50 8 week: day 1
- 2.51 8 week: day 2
- 2.52 8 week: day 3
- 2.53 8 week: day 4
Community Bonding Period work
- I have done the conversion of doc
- Made the extension for mediawiki to merge the docs
- Working on Confluence and try to edit its functionality
Week 1:Day 1
I have done the work of report on Confluence docbook importer. I submit to BRLCAD to review this. And tell me my next Step In coding
Week 1:Day 2
Searching the other tools for my project and working on pandoc.
Week 1:Day 3
Understand the working of html2wiki script and write down all advantages and disadvantages. Understand the working of html importer plugin for wordpress.
Week 1:Day 4
Check the working of all tools again evaluate the all pros and cons of tools and make the final report on the all tools. Submitted the report for review so then we do further decision.
Week 1:Day 5
Customize the Tinymce editor and provide the feature to edit the xml file online. Made one script to convert xml tags into html tags so user easy to edit the document.I am waiting Mr.Sean reply Then I start my work in actual manner.
Week 1:Day 6
Improve the own docbook conversion script. And found the solution to check the online validation of xml document using xmllint.
Week 1:Day 7
Working on all tools, try to use in different ways. Waiting for sean response. I am try to edit the CMakeLists.txt file online. Because I thought if user add new media content in document then CMakeLists.txt is automatically update without manual needs.
Week 2:Day 1
I am working on 1-6 option which sean told me.
Week 2:Day 2
Working on wordpress xsl stylesheet but stuck in one error.
Week 2:Day 3
Done the work of wordpress xsl stylesheet and try to merge with building system of BRL-CAD
Week 2:Day 4
Facing some error when i try to add the new stylesheet in building system of brlcad.
Week 2:Day 5
Complete the first milestone successfully add the WordPress stylesheet in brl-cad building system.
Week 2:Day 6
Improve the wordpress xsl stylesheet and submit as patch. Working on table of content page.
Week 2:Day 7
Working on merge the content with website. Working on script to merge the all php files with website. Working on search part.
Week 3:Day 1
I have complete the next milestones search, merge, toc. My work is under review.
Week 3:Day 2
- Add the edit button in xsl stylesheet for wordpress pages to edit the document.
- Improve the control panel for Xml Files
- Remove the all static code in editing logic.
- Provide the solution for many person edit the doc at a time.
Week 3:Day 3
- Remove the error of broken links in images.
- Improve the working of edit option.
- Add patch system in review option to apply the changes
Week 3:Day 4
- Done work on without the login edit
- Update the file handling code
Week 3:Day 5
- Add option for edit to user and admin after login
- Improve the design of control panel
Week 3:Day 6
- Remove the un wanted changes by filter
- Improve the preview option for document
- Improve the style of review page.
- Submit the patch on path problem.
Week 3:Day 7
- Done the editing part for single user
- Finding the solution for collaboration editing.
4 week:day 1
- Working on node.js and share js for collaboration editing
4 week:day 2
- Working on share js
4 week:day 3
- Working on Firepad editior
4 week:day 4
- Done the editing work with firepad editor.
4 week:day 5
- updates the patches. submit the patches.
4 week:day 6
- Update the menu style and develop the new menu in php.
- Add the search in admin section
4 week:day 7
- Improve the code of plugin
- Add the new pages and functions in theme.
5 week:day 1
- Add the paging in larger content
- Working on svn commands
5 week:day 2
Learning how to use svn for commit and how to established repository on source forge.
5 week:day 3
Done the shell script work.
5 week:day 4
Update the script for cron job and I am learn how to set cron job on ubuntu.
5 week:day 5
Made the some changes in code and remove some error. Start the working on menu again.
5 week:day 6
Working on main menu and facing some problem. Feel more confused now.
5 week:day 7
Implement the menu for articles and apply the jquery on menu for accordion and "tree" structure.
6 week:day 1
- Improving the interface
- Improve the main menu for website
6 week:day 2
Successfully create the tree style menu for website
6 week: day 3
- autogenerate menu from BRL-CAD output (no static list of files.) Task is properly done
- "accordian" menu on left side of page listing categories of documentation (autogenerated) task is properly Done.
- Interface work is done with tree menu.
6 week: day 4
- Update my code
- Put the cron job on server
- Update script
- Update github code
6 week: day 5
6 week: day 6
Develop the interface for new document
6 week: day 7
Develop the interface for All new document handling
7 week: day 1
- Set rename option for user
- Set delete option for user
- Set submit document for review option for user
- Set invite user option for user
7 week: day 2
- Update main menu again
7 week: day 3
- Create control panel for admin to review new document
- Provide preview option to admin
- provide the delete option to admin
- provide the accept option to admin
7 week: day 4
- Update the editor interface
- Add tree structure menu in editor
7 week: day 5
- Successfully set the remainder in menu.
7 week: day 6
- Successfully create the cmake update interface for admin
- Successfully Add the new document in brlcad
7 week: day 7
- update the menu remove the languages
- provide the shadow in levels of menu
- Added the google translator in pages
8 week: day 1
- update the menu
- Add the google translator
8 week: day 2
- Add the new brlcad language option in menu
- Add the google translator flags
- Add Reject option in document
- Add the email option to reply the user for his rejection document
8 week: day 3
My laptop on repair so I am not do any work.
8 week: day 4
- Update the language name with flag
- Change the position of edit button
- Update the images in document