Difference between revisions of "User:Hiteshsofat/GSoc15/log development"
|Line 204:||Line 204:|
Revision as of 15:31, 23 June 2015
- 1 Community Bonding Period work
- 2 Coding Period
- 2.1 Week 1:Day 1
- 2.2 Week 1:Day 2
- 2.3 Week 1:Day 3
- 2.4 Week 1:Day 4
- 2.5 Week 1:Day 5
- 2.6 Week 1:Day 6
- 2.7 Week 1:Day 7
- 2.8 Week 2:Day 1
- 2.9 Week 2:Day 2
- 2.10 Week 2:Day 3
- 2.11 Week 2:Day 4
- 2.12 Week 2:Day 5
- 2.13 Week 2:Day 6
- 2.14 Week 2:Day 7
- 2.15 Week 3:Day 1
- 2.16 Week 3:Day 2
- 2.17 Week 3:Day 3
- 2.18 Week 3:Day 4
- 2.19 Week 3:Day 5
- 2.20 Week 3:Day 6
- 2.21 Week 3:Day 7
- 2.22 4 week:day 1
- 2.23 4 week:day 2
- 2.24 4 week:day 3
- 2.25 4 week:day 4
- 2.26 4 week:day 5
- 2.27 4 week:day 6
- 2.28 4 week:day 7
- 2.29 5 week:day 1
- 2.30 5 week:day 2
Community Bonding Period work
- I have done the conversion of doc
- Made the extension for mediawiki to merge the docs
- Working on Confluence and try to edit its functionality
Week 1:Day 1
I have done the work of report on Confluence docbook importer. I submit to BRLCAD to review this. And tell me my next Step In coding
Week 1:Day 2
Searching the other tools for my project and working on pandoc.
Week 1:Day 3
Understand the working of html2wiki script and write down all advantages and disadvantages. Understand the working of html importer plugin for wordpress.
Week 1:Day 4
Check the working of all tools again evaluate the all pros and cons of tools and make the final report on the all tools. Submitted the report for review so then we do further decision.
Week 1:Day 5
Customize the Tinymce editor and provide the feature to edit the xml file online. Made one script to convert xml tags into html tags so user easy to edit the document.I am waiting Mr.Sean reply Then I start my work in actual manner.
Week 1:Day 6
Improve the own docbook conversion script. And found the solution to check the online validation of xml document using xmllint.
Week 1:Day 7
Working on all tools, try to use in different ways. Waiting for sean response. I am try to edit the CMakeLists.txt file online. Because I thought if user add new media content in document then CMakeLists.txt is automatically update without manual needs.
Week 2:Day 1
I am working on 1-6 option which sean told me.
Week 2:Day 2
Working on wordpress xsl stylesheet but stuck in one errolesr.
Week 2:Day 3
Done the work of wordpress xsl stylesheet and try to marge with building system of BRL-CAD
Week 2:Day 4
Facing some error when i try to add the new stylesheet in building system of brlcad.
Week 2:Day 5
Complete the first milestone successfully add the WordPress stylesheet in brl-cad building system.
Week 2:Day 6
Improve the wordpress xsl stylesheet and submit as patch. Working on table of content page.
Week 2:Day 7
Working on merge the content with website. Working on script to merge the all php files with website. Working on search part.
Week 3:Day 1
I have complete the next milestones search, merge, toc. My work is under review.
Week 3:Day 2
- Add the edit button in xsl stylesheet for wordpress pages to edit the document.
- Improve the control panel for Xml Files
- Remove the all static code in editing logic.
- Provide the solution for many person edit the doc at a time.
Week 3:Day 3
- Remove the error of broken links in images.
- Improve the working of edit option.
- Add patch system in review option to apply the changes
Week 3:Day 4
- Done work on without the login edit
- Update the file handling code
Week 3:Day 5
- Add option for edit to user and admin after login
- Improve the design of control panel
Week 3:Day 6
- Remove the un wanted chnages by filter
- Improve the preview option for document
- Improve the style of review page.
- Submit the patch on path problem.
Week 3:Day 7
- Done the editing part for single user
- Finding the solution for collaboration editing.
4 week:day 1
- Working on node.js and share js for collaboration editing
4 week:day 2
- Working on share js
4 week:day 3
- Working on Firepad editior
4 week:day 4
- Done the editing work with firepad editor.
4 week:day 5
- updates the patches. submit the patches.
4 week:day 6
- Update the menu style and develop the new menu in php.
- Add the search in admin section
4 week:day 7
- Improve the code of plugin
- Add the new pages and functions in theme.
5 week:day 1
- Add the paging in larger content
- Working on svn commands
5 week:day 2
Learning how to use svn for commit and how to established repository on source forge.