User:Gurwinder Singh/GSoc15/log development
Community Bonding Period work
- Working on Glade and follow some tutorial to get my hand on it.
- Understand some primitives and find a way to export them.
- Understand particale and take reference from other converters
I understood how the coordinates of vertices of particale are stored. Now I'm working on exporting the vertices and then move on to export into povray format.
- Pushed one commit to github.
- Export coordinates of Particale successfully.
My ubuntu got crashed so I have to reinstall it. I am compiling BRL-CAD after that I am on track again.
- Export particale but requires to fix errors.
Today I was busy in my exam. But in evening I got time to export particale.
- Done exporting of Particale primitive.
- Testing it with POV-Ray.
I am now working on linuxcnc. Starts from backslash task for it.