User:Gurwinder Singh/GSoc15/log development
- 1 Community Bonding Period work
- 2 Coding Period
- 3 Week 1( Export Particle )
- 4 25 May
- 5 26 May
- 6 27 May
- 7 28 May
- 8 29 May
- 9 30 May
- 10 31 May
- 11 Week 2( Export ell )
- 12 1 June
- 13 2 June
- 14 3 June
- 15 4 June
- 16 5 June
- 17 6 June
- 18 7 June
- 19 Week 3( Export arb8 )
- 20 8 June
- 21 9 June
- 22 10 June
- 23 11 June
- 24 12 June
- 25 13 June
- 26 14 June
- 27 15 June
Community Bonding Period work
- Working on Glade and follow some tutorial to get my hand on it.
- Understand some primitives and find a way to export them.
Week 1( Export Particle )
- Understand particale and take reference from other converters
I understood how the coordinates of vertices of particale are stored. Now I'm working on exporting the vertices and then move on to export into povray format.
- Pushed one commit to github.
- Export coordinates of Particale successfully.
My ubuntu got crashed so I have to reinstall it. I am compiling BRL-CAD after that I am on track again.
- Export particale but requires to fix errors.
Today I was busy in my exam. But in evening I got time to export particale.
- Done exporting of Particale primitive.
- Testing it with POV-Ray.
I am now working on linuxcnc. Starts from backslash task for it.
- Working on linuxCNC. Search related to backslash.
- Taking other softwares as refrence.
- Fix some error in POV-Ray export.
- Working on LinuxCNC, taking help from Youtube videos. Discuss with Morley
- Just search about other possible primitives that are not in proposal.
Week 2( Export ell )
- Found where the coordinates are stored.
- Export those coordinates simply.
- Working on other possible primitives( not in proposal ).
- Compare and test the ellipse formed by BRL-CAD and POV-Ray.
- Found some more primitives that I can export.
- Export ellipse.
- Working on rotation of ellipse.
- Was Busy in traveling.
- Just looked into some ways to rotate ellipse.
- Export ell successfully
- Start linuxcnc
- Cloning and Compiling on my new system
- Compile Linuxcnc successfully
- Know how to use it.
Week 3( Export arb8 )
- Start working with arb8
- Export coordinates of arb8
- Export arb8
- Export tgc
- Working on linuxcnc
- Working on Linuxcnc Help pages.
- Was at busy at my college.
- Working on linuxcnc stepconf.
- Working on help button.
- Clean up g-pov code
- Change some settings of Help button of Linuxcnc