Development logs for GSoC 2015
Community Bonding Period
- Scrutinizing meteor framework.
- Getting to know more about workflow of OGV.
- Exploring bootstrap.
- Listing possibilities of production ready plan.
- Updating the production ready plan after discussions with Sean.
- Communicate with Shubham to discuss and dug the things deeper.
- I have decided to work with the landing page, the first and the foremost requirement.
- Studied different designing pattern.
- Developed the prototype for the landing page(roughly).
- It would consist of the 4 slides
- Customizing the header as it is less responsive.
- The first slide will be symbolizing that OGV is 3D viewer and introductory part along with the login link to login page. Little confused, with the content what to add more such that user at the first look can identify that it is a 3D viewer.
- Second page would depict the working of OGV.
- Third page confused :-/. What to add?
- Last slide would comprise the important features expressed in interactive manner.
- Footer which contains links to BRL-CAD site / blog / updates etc.