|Project Name||Benchmark Performance Database|
|Project Sudent||Ankesh Anand|
|Phone Number||+91 8348522098|
This page will contain weekly targets and Updates about the work done.
Community Bonding Period
(23rd April to 18th May)
- Got familiar with the modules and database schema from previous repository.
- Had a discussion with H.S. Rai(Project Mentor) about the infrastructure to be used. We settled on Django as a web framework for the project.
- Learnt Django by reading through books and building a couple of small applications with it.
- Set up the development repository on Github.
- Discussed about the deployment options on BRL-CAD servers. It already has Python and MySQL support, and since we manage it ourselves, it would be easy install new packages on it.
- Fixed a few bugs to get the database and parser portions fully working. The benchmark logs can now be parsed and indexed into the database from the command line.
- Built a Django app with jquery to support file uploads that let's users(Link to the code is here):
- Upload Benchmark logs
- Does validation checks
- allows the admin to view a list of files.