MGED CMD tops
- tops [-g -n -u]
- Show only geometry objects
- Do not display decoration at the end of each object name.
- Keep hidden objects hidden.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "tops" command displays a list of all the top-level objects in the current database. The top-level objects are all those objects that are not referenced by some other combination. The hierarchical structure of BRL-CAD databases usually means that there will be a top-level object that includes all (or at least most) of the objects in the database. The -g option shows only geometry objects. The -n option specifies that no "decoration" (e.g., "/" and "/R") be shown at the end of each object name. The -u option will not show hidden objects. See also the hide command.
The _GLOBAL object reported by tops may generally be ignored. It contains per-file attributes such as the title and units.
- mged> tops
- List all the top-level objects in the current database.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/12/2007 at: 7:25:56 AM