Revision as of 01:03, 16 July 2008 by Ralith (Information about SVN access to BRL-CAD and some related code.)
The in-development code for BRL-CAD can be accessed via subversion using the command
svn co https://brlcad.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/brlcad/<branch>/trunk <branch>
where <branch> is one of the following:
- brlcad - If you don't know which you want, this is probably it. This branch contains the code for the full BRL-CAD suite itself, including tools such as mged and rt.
- jbrlcad - A currently inactive experimental project consisting of a very partial implementation of librt in pure java. This served as a study of the adaptability of librt's interface to the object oriented paradigm, which turned out to be very high.
- rt^3 - Early development C++ interface and reworked modeling GUI code.
- rtcmp - Code for a tool to compare the output of librt with that of other libs.
- web - Placeholder for version control of the website.