The in-development code for BRL-CAD can be accessed via Subversion using the command
svn co https://brlcad.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/brlcad/<module>/trunk <module>
where <module> is one of the following:
- brlcad - If you don't know which you want, this is probably it. This branch contains the code for the full BRL-CAD suite itself, including tools such as mged and rt.
- jbrlcad - A currently inactive experimental project consisting of a very partial implementation of librt in pure Java. This served as a study of the adaptability of librt's interface to an object oriented paradigm, which turned out to be very high.
- rt^3 - Early development of a C++ geometry engine interface and a new modeling GUI.
- rtcmp - Code for a tool to compare the output of librt with that of other ray tracing libs.
- web - Placeholder for version control of the website.
More information about specific branches and the code contained within them can be had by contacting the developers responsible, or a similarily knowledgeable community member.