Difference between revisions of "MGED CMD wmater"
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 16:40, 5 December 2017
- wmater file <objects>
- Target File.
- List of Valid BRL-CAD Objects.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "wmater" command lists the shader name and parameters, RGB color, RGB_valid flag, and the inheritance flag to the specified file for the listed objects. The format used is compatible with the rmater command. If file already exists, the new data is appended to it.
- No Examples for this command.
- mged> wmater mater_file group1 regiona
- List the shader parameters of group1 and regiona to mater_file.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/12/2007 at: 7:30:55 AM