MGED CMD who
- who [real | phony | both]
- List only displayed objects that exist in the DB file.
- List only displayed objects that do not exist in the DB file.
- List both real and phony displayed objects.
- List of objects currently displayed.
The "who" command lists the top-level objects that are currently displayed. The phony flag asks for just phony objects. Phony objects are typically objects that are drawn in the mged display, but are not actual database objects. Some phony objects are drawings from the vdraw command and the edgeuses drawn by the ev -u command. The real flag asks for just real objects, and the both flag asks for both real and phony objects. The default is just real objects. Any of the flags may be abbreviated by its first letter. The x command also lists displayed shapes, but in more detail.
- mged> who p
- List all top-level phony objects currently displayed.
- No related commands.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/12/2007 at: 7:30:36 AM