Difference between revisions of "MGED CMD tree"
(New page: Category:MGED =tree= __TOC__ ==Syntax== :''' tree''' [''-c''] [''-i #''] [''-o outfile''] ''object(s)'' ==Argument(s)== : '''-c''' :: Do not print shapes. : '''-i #''' :: Indent...)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 21:41, 30 November 2009
- tree [-c] [-i #] [-o outfile] object(s)
- Do not print shapes.
- -i #
- Indent # spaces.
- -o outfile
- Target Output File
- One or more valid BRL-CAD Database Objects.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "tree"command will list the contents of the specified objects in a tree-like format that displays the hierarchical structure of the objects, and all objects referenced by them, down to the primitive shape level. If -c is given, the shapes are not printed. The -o outfile option prints the results to outfile. The -i # option allows the user to set the number of spaces to indent.
- mged> tree group1
- Show the structure of the tree rooted at group1 down to the primitive shape level.
- mged> tree -i 2 group1
- This time use two spaces for each level of indentation.
- mged> tree -c group1
- No shapes are printed.
- No related commands.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/12/2007 at: 7:26:31 AM