Difference between revisions of "MGED CMD status"
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maranta_(plant) - "Maranta (plant) - Wikipedia")
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Latest revision as of 16:41, 5 December 2017
- status [subcommands]
- Optional. Must be one of: state, Viewscale, base2local, local2base, toViewcenter, Viewrot, model2view, view2model, model2objview, objview2model, help.
- Without a subcommand: Current state, view size of the current display manager, the conversion factor from local model units to the base units (mm) stored in the database, and the view matrices of the current display manager.
Status accepts the following subcommands:
- Get the current state of MGED (i.e., "VIEWING," "SOL PICK," "SOL EDIT," "OBJ PICK," "OBJ PATH," "OBJ EDIT," or "VERTPICK").
- Get the view scale.
- Get the conversion factor from base units (mm) to local units.
- Get the conversion factor from local units to base units (mm).
- Get the matrix that describes the location of the view center.
- Get the matrix that describes the view orientation.
- Get the model to view conversion matrix.
- Get the view to model conversion matrix.
- Get the model to view conversion matrix. This matrix also includes changes made during editing.
- Get the view to model conversion matrix. This matrix also includes changes made during editing.
- Print the usage message.
- mged> status
- Get default information (i.e., state, view size, local2base, toViewcenter, Viewrot, model2view and view2model).
- mged> status Viewrot
- Get the view rotation matrix.
- mged> status state
- Get the edit state.
- No related commands.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/12/2007 at: 7:24:01 AM