Difference between revisions of "MGED CMD setview"
(New page: Category:MGED =setview= __TOC__ ==Syntax== :setview ''x-angle y-angle z-angle'' ==Argument(s)== : ''x-angle'' :: Angle, in degrees, about the X Axis : y-angle'' :: Angle, in degr...)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 09:31, 15 November 2009
- setview x-angle y-angle z-angle
- Angle, in degrees, about the X Axis
- Angle, in degrees, about the Y Axis
- Angle, in degrees, about the Z Axis
- No Return Values for this command.
The "setview" command sets the current view in MGED by specifying rotation angles (in degrees) about the x, y, and z axes. The rotations are performed about the z axis first, then the y axis, then the x axis. The "setview 0 0 0" command is a synonym for press top.
- mged> setview 90 180 90
- Set the current view to that set by ae 0 0.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/12/2007 at: 7:21:27 AM