Difference between revisions of "MGED CMD rot"
(New page: Category:MGED =rot= __TOC__ ==Syntax== :rot x y z ==Argument(s)== : '''x''' :: X axis rotation, in degrees. : '''y''' :: Y axis rotation, in degrees. : '''z''' :: Z axis rotation...)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 22:34, 30 November 2009
- rot x y z
- X axis rotation, in degrees.
- Y axis rotation, in degrees.
- Z axis rotation, in degrees.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "rot" command rotates the view or an object by xyz degrees. Exactly what is rotated and how it is rotated are dependent on MGED’s state as well as the state of the display manager. See arot for a similar capability.
- mged> rot 0 0 45
- Rotate 45 degrees about the Z axis.
- mged> rot 45 45 0
- Rotate 45˚ about the y axis, then rotate 45 degrees about the x axis.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 2:04:35 PM