MGED CMD rcc-cap
- rcc-cap rccname newname [height] [b|t]
- RCC shape to be 'blended'
- Name of resultant object
- Height of blend in units.
- Either Base or Top
- No Return Values for this command.
The "rcc-cap" command is used to round the end of a cylinder with an ellipsoid. It creates an ELL shape with the given height at one end (base [b] or top [t]) of the specified RCC. If the height option is not specified, a spherical cap will be generated. The default end is the base.
- mged> rcc-cap rcc.s cap.s 20
- Create an ELL shape named cap.s with a radius of 20 units at the base of rcc.s.
- mged> rcc-cap rcc.s cap.s 20 t
- Create an ELL shape named cap.s with a radius of 20 units at the top of rcc.s.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 2:01:11 PM