Difference between revisions of "MGED CMD preview"
(New page: Category:MGED =preview= __TOC__ ==Syntax== :preview [-v] [-d delay] [-D start_frame_number] [-K end_frame_number] rt_script_file ==Argument(s)== : '''-v''' :: Evaluate objects : '...)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 08:02, 20 November 2009
- preview [-v] [-d delay] [-D start_frame_number] [-K end_frame_number] rt_script_file
- Evaluate objects
- -d delay
- Delay in seconds between each frame.
- -D StartingFrame
- Starting Frame Number
- -K EndingFrame
- Ending Frame Number
- AnimMate file.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "preview" command allows the user to preview animation scripts in MGED. The -d option provides a delay in seconds to be applied between each frame (the default is no delay). The -D option allows the user to specify a starting frame number, and the -K option allows the specification of an ending frame number. The -v flag indicates that the objects displayed in the MGED graphics window should be displayed in "evaluated" mode, as would be the result of the ev command. Note that this may significantly slow the preview.
- mged> preview -D 101 -K 237 script.rt
- Preview the animation script stored in the file named script.rt from frame number 101 through frame number 237.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 1:58:54 PM