Difference between revisions of "MGED CMD nmg simplify"
(New page: Category:MGED =nmg_simplify= __TOC__ ==Syntax== :nmg_simplify [arb|tgc|poly] new_shape nmg_shape ==Argument(s)== : '''[arb|tgc|poly]''' :: Object Type to attempt to create : '''ne...)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 00:08, 4 January 2010
- nmg_simplify [arb|tgc|poly] new_shape nmg_shape
- Object Type to attempt to create
- New Object Name
- Object to be simplified.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "nmg_simplify" command attempts to convert an existing nmg_shape to a simpler primitive shape type. The user may specify which type to attempt by including arb, tgc, or poly on the command line. If no shape type is specified, all will be attempted in the above order. If tgc is specified, the code will attempt to determine if the nmg_shape is an approximation of a TGC shape.
- mged> nmg_simplify poly shapea.poly shapea.nmg
- Convert the NMG shape named shapea.nmg to a polysolid named shapea.poly.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 1:54:37 PM