MGED CMD nmg
- nmg subcommand object [suffix]
- Name for the primitive that you want to operate on.
- Command specified to alter an NMG object. Each has it's own set of arguments.
- Creates a new NMG model structure and fills the appropriate fields. The result is an empty model.
- Generates a manifold face in the first encountered shell of the NMG object. Vertices are listed as the suffix and define the winding-order of the face. Faces require at least three specified vertices, each specified by three coordinates. In addition to creating a face, the subcommand will join edges of the new face with dangling edges of other faces in the same shell. This makes it easier for the application to generate topologically correct, closed, manifold objects.
- No Return Values for this command.
- The "nmg" command is a command for creating, adding geometry, and manipulating NMG objects in BRL-CAD. All operations are result in the addition of manifold geometry to the object.