MGED CMD mirror
Revision as of 02:08, 11 September 2008 by 220.127.116.11 (syntax fix - the existing examples do not work (as of 7.12.6))
- mirror -x|-y|-z old_object new_object
- Valid BRL-CAD Primitive
- Name of new object to be created
- Axis to mirror across
- No Return Values for this command.
The "mirror" command creates new_object by duplicating old_object and reflecting it along the indicated axis. If old_object is a primitive shape, then a new shape is created, with parameters adjusted to accomplish the mirror operation. If old_object is a combination, then new_object will simply be a copy of old_object with all of its members’ matrices set to perform the appropriate reflection.
- mged> mirror -x shape1 shape1_mirror
- Make a copy of shape1, name it shape1_mirror, and adjust its parameters so that it is a mirror image of shape1 across the yz plane.
- No related commands.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 1:52:26 PM