Difference between revisions of "MGED CMD make bb"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[[:MGED object |Make_bb]]
Latest revision as of 00:49, 4 January 2010
- make_bb [-u] new_shape_name <objects|paths>
- Optional. Retain Air Regions.
- Name of shape to be created
- Valid BRL-CAD object in db
- Valid path in db
- No Return Values for this command.
The "make_bb" (make bounding box) command builds a single axis-aligned rectangular parallelepiped (RPP) that will contain the objects and paths specified. The paths will include any transformation matrices that accumulate from combinations along the path. The listeval command may be used to see the effect of transformation matrices along a path. The optional -u argument indicates that regions which have the air flag set should be retained, not discarded as is the default.
- mged> make_bb new_bb shapea group1/region3
- Create an RPP named new_bb that is large enough to contain shapea and group1/region3.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 1:50:08 PM