MGED CMD labelvert
- labelvert <Objects>
- List of Valid BRL-CAD Solids
- Optional. This is the default argument which selects coordinate labels.
- Selects index label for the vertices.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "labelvert" command labels the vertices of the indicated objects with their coordinate values in the MGED display window. The objects must have already been displayed using e, E, ev, B, or any other command that results in the display of an object.
- mged> labelvert shapeb
- Place coordinate values in display near the vertices of shapeb