Difference between revisions of "MGED CMD journal"
(New page: Category:MGED =journal= __TOC__ ==Syntax== :journal [-d] [journal_file_name] ==Argument(s)== : ''' [-d]''' :: Optional. Includes delays between commands. : ''' [journal_file_nam...)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 11:53, 15 November 2009
- journal [-d] [journal_file_name]
- Optional. Includes delays between commands.
- Optional. File to log journaling to.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "journal" command starts or stops the journaling of MGED commands to a file. If executed with no arguments, the command stops journaling. If journal_file_name is provided, that file will become the recipient of the journaling. If a -d option is also provided, the journaling will include the delays between commands. Journaling is off by default.
- mged> journal journal_file
- Start journaling to journal_file.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 1:14:21 PM