MGED CMD i
- i obj_name comb_name [operation]
- Object to add to comb_name
- Combination that object_name will be added to.
- Optional. 'u', '-' or '+'. 'u' assumed if omitted.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "i" command adds obj_name to the end of the combination named comb_name. The operation may be "+," "-," or "u." If no operation is specified, "u" is assumed. If comb_name does not exist, it is created.
- mged> i region3 group5
- Add region3 to the combination group5
- No related commands.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 1:02:30 PM