Difference between revisions of "MGED CMD facetize"
(New page: Category:MGED =facetize= __TOC__ ==Syntax== :facetize [-ntT] [-P#] new_object old_object ==Argument(s)== : '''-n''' :: Specifies that the resulting shape should be saved as an NMG ...)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 09:30, 15 November 2009
- facetize [-ntT] [-P#] new_object old_object
- Specifies that the resulting shape should be saved as an NMG shape.
- Create TNURB faces rather than planar approximations (this option is still under development)
- Specifies that all faces in the new_object should be triangulated.
- Number of CPUs to use for this command. Currently ignored.
- Name for resultant Primitive
- Name of source primitive or collection.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "facetize" command creates new_object as a BOT shape by tessellating all the primitive shapes in old_object and then performing any Boolean operations specified in old_object.
- mged> facetize region1.nmg region1.r
- Create a facetized BOT version of existing object region1.r.
- No related commands.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 12:54:53 PM