Difference between revisions of "MGED CMD decompose"
(New page: Category:MGED =decompose= __TOC__ ==Syntax== :decompose NMG_shape [prefix] ==Argument(s)== : '''NMG_shape''' :: NMG primitive to be decomposed : '''Prefix''' :: Optional. Prefix ...)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 22:50, 7 January 2010
- decompose NMG_shape [prefix]
- NMG primitive to be decomposed
- Optional. Prefix to be added to resultant NMG primitives.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "decompose" command processes an NMG shape and produces a series of new NMG shapes consisting of each maximally connected shell in the original NMG shape. If an optional prefix is supplied, the resulting NMG shapes will be named by using the prefix and adding an underscore character and a number to make the name unique. If no prefix is supplied, the default prefix "sh" will be used.
37.5 decompose shape.nmg part
- Decompose the NMG shape named shape.nmg into maximally connected shells and put each resulting shell into a separate NMG shape named part_1, part_2, ....
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 12:24:57 PM