Difference between revisions of "MGED CMD copymat"
(New page: Category:MGED =copymat= __TOC__ ==Syntax== :copymat comb1/memb1 comb2/memb2 ==Argument(s)== : '''comb1/memb1''' :: Source path and member : '''comb2/memb2''' :: Destination path a...)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 08:52, 20 November 2009
- copymat comb1/memb1 comb2/memb2
- Source path and member
- Destination path and member
- No Return Values for this command.
The "copymat" command copies the transformation matrix from a member of one combination to the member of another
- mged> copymat comb1/memb1 comb2/memb2
- Set the matrix for member memb2 in combination comb2 equal to the matrix for member memb1 in combination comb1
- No related commands.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 12:09:17 PM