MGED CMD color
- color low high r g b str
- Lower limit of RegionID list.
- Upper limit of RegionID list.
- Red value (0-255)
- Green value (0-255)
- Blue value (0-255)
- Identifying Character String (Currently Ignored)
- No Return Values for this command.
The "color" command creates an entry in the database that functions as part of a color lookup table for displayed regions. The ident number for the region is used to find the appropriate color from the lookup table. The low and high values are the limits of region ident numbers to have the indicated rgb color (0-255) applied. The str parameter is intended to be an identifying character string, but is currently ignored. The current list of color table entries may be displayed with the prcolor command, and the entire color table may be edited using the edcolor command. If a color lookup table exists, its entries will override any color assigned using the mater command.
- mged> color 1100 1200 255 0 0 fake_string
- Make an entry in the color lookup table for regions with idents from 1100 to 1200 using the color red.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 12:07:03 PM