MGED CMD cmd win
- This is a developer command.
- cmd_win [open id | close id | get id | set id]
- Valid Command Window id
- This subcommand is used to create the internal data structures for a new command window. If id is already in use, nothing is changed
- This subcommand releases id’s internal data structures. If the referenced command window is tied to a display manager, then that association is also removed.
- This subcommand sets the current command window to id. If this command window is tied to a display manager, that display manager becomes the current display manager.
- This subcommand returns the id of the current command window.
- No Return Values for this command.
This command is used to maintain internal command window structures.
- mged> cmd_win open my_id
- Create a command window named my_id.
- mged> cmd_win close my_id
- Closes the command window my_id.
- mged> cmd_win set my_id
- my_id becomes the current command window.
- mged> cmd_win get
- Gets the current command window.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 12:06:05 PM