MGED CMD bot face sort
- bot_face_sort triangles_per_piece bot_primitive1 [bot_primitive2 bot_primitive3 ...]
- Triangles per piece.
- bot_primitive1 [bot_primitive2 bot_primitive3 ...]
- List of BOT Primitives to be sorted.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "bot_face_sort" command is used to sort the list of triangles that constitutes the BOT primitive to optimize it for raytracing with the specified number of triangles per piece. Most BRL-CAD primitives are treated as a single object when a model is being prepared for raytracing, but BOT primitives are normally broken into "pieces" to improve performance. The raytracer normally uses four triangles per piece.
37.5 bot_face_sort 4 bot1 bot2
- Sort the faces of bot1 and bot2 to optimize them for raytracing with four triangles per piece.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 12:02:43 PM