MGED CMD aip
- This is a developer command.
- aip [f|b]
- Optional. Default. Causes aip to illumnate the NEXT shape in list.
- Optional. Causes aip to illumnate the PREVIOUS shape in list.
- No Return Values for this command.
The "aip" command advances the illumination pointer when MGED is in the solid illuminate state or the object illuminate state. In either of the illuminate states, a single primitive shape is highlighted at one time, and the path to that shape is displayed. Moving the mouse vertically in the MGED display causes different shapes to be highlighted and their paths to be displayed. The aip command causes the next shape in the list to be highlighted (if used with no arguments or the f argument), or it causes the previous shape in the list to be highlighted (if used with the b argument). When the desired shape is highlighted, it is selected by clicking the middle mouse button or by using the M command. If MGED is in the object path state, the place along the path where the edit is to take place will advance. Once the desired path position is displayed, it is selected by clicking the middle mouse button or by using the M command.
- mged> press sill
- Enter Solid Illuminate Mode.
- mged> aip
- Highlight the next shape.
- mged> aip b
- Highlight the previous shape.
- mged> M 1 0 0
- Select the highlighted shape.
- No related commands.
Page Generated by David Loman on: 10/11/2007 at: 9:41:57 AM