Revision as of 18:50, 9 January 2015 by Sean (update with recent logo activity, approaching a final form)
We've had a LOT of logo design activity last year and even more this year. Here are our current best versions:
Included above are some images as well as 3D geometry (.g) files that you can open with BRL-CAD to modify them or render new versions.
Official logo criteria
- Color: similar to those used in the Sticker (dark gray and ruby red).
- Pins: not too big (e.g. sticker is ~75% diameter), not too small (e.g., 5880984918556672 is 50%). probably want 61.8% ;)
- Links should be the same size (balanced)
- No artifacts or discontinuities (should be smooth all around)
- With or without white pins
- Left link can be black to light grey in color
- Sans serif BRL-CAD text can be overlaid or underneath
- Can be B&W, flat color, or shaded color