Google Code In/Checklist
Before the google code in begins, there are several things that students should do to become familiarized with BRL-CAD development. Below is a checklist of things each student should know this. Some items on the checklist should occur during the application submission process while others need to occur before it's time to start coding.
[TODO : Add instructions for applying in GCI and information about process after student has assigned a task.]
IN ORDER TO APPLY
- GCI is open for individual students who are at least thirteen (13) years of age and no older than seventeen (17) years of age on November 18, 2013 who are currently enrolled in a pre-university, high school or secondary school program.
- Review our GCI Tasks
- Join our #brlcad IRC channel and introduce yourself (web interface here)
- Join our brlcad-devel mailing list and introduce yourself
- Claim task from tasks list.
- Discuss your task with our mentors (don't wait!)