If you are going to contribute and wish to be the part of ongoing development of BRL-CAD, you are highly recommended to read following introductory article to let you know the current roadmap of the project.
- Online Geometry
- BRL-CAD's core C++ interface
- Geometry Service
- Pro/ENGINEER to BRL-CAD export plugin
- ISO 103030 STEP Geometry Conversion Support
- BRL-CAD Model Repository
- Community Initiatives
- Out-of-date Orphans
I'm interested in BRL-CAD development. How can I get involved?
- Join the IRC channel #brlcad at irc.freenode.net and/or the developer mailing list
- Read the developer's guide
- Start submitting patches
I'm trying to add a new file to the repository and I get an error on commit about mime types. What should I do?
You should set the mime type. See mime-types for more information.